Safety Precautions for Our Patients and Staff
To ensure the utmost safety of our patients and staff, we are asking each of our patients to follow the new guidelines listed below:
Wear a mask or covering that shields your nose and mouth into the office. If you do not have one, they will be available for a small fee.
- Fill out ALL paperwork online and sign ALL forms PRIOR to your appointment–this will minimize the time you will be in the office. If not done prior, we will ask that you finish the forms in your vehicle prior to entering the office.
- Please do not bring additional companions with you to your appointment, unless absolutely necessary. (Minors with a parent/guardian are OK, and the elderly with caretakers are OK).
Call or text us at 480-432-4136 when you arrive so that we can welcome you into the office safely as we are limiting the number of people in our office at this time.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival with a non-contact thermometer.
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon arrival.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from others when possible
- If you have ANY flu-like symptoms, we will kindly ask you to cancel/reschedule your appointment.
- Approximately 24-48 hours prior to your appointment, one of our technicians will contact you to review your history and reason for examination over the phone. We are doing this to try to limit your exposure in our office
- ALL VISITS TO OUR OFFICE WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY AT THIS TIME
Stay safe and healthy!
Your LAVEEN TOTAL EYECARE TEAM